1.4 - Star Citizen Update Support
Posted: March 31, 2021
Finally happy to announce the startings of Star Citizen support.
🥇 Features 🥇
The main feature is the introduction of Star Citizen support
- Added Star Citizen tab
- Added ability to specify XML file (You’ll have to export your config file first, like show here)
- Multiple sticks is supported, but some users with sticks that don’t uniquely identify will run into issues. T16000M I have seen this on from testing. Sticks that identify as “VKB RIGHT” and “VKB LEFT” will work correctly.
- The output bind names are just straight from the file right now, the next step is specifying more human readable names
- Some minor fixes to build process, EXE is now correctly versioned
- Updates to the website to introduce changelog
Future developments & feedback
- Currently working on better solution for mapping devices to templates. This should remove the need of renaming template files to suit your device.
- Customised binds is really important, and something to bring in next. I hope this will let you specify custom binds for DCS, Joystick Gremlin (albeit redundant) and Star Citizen